Monday, January 09, 2006

Say Goodbye Softly

When the lights go on in the black summer sky,
The guide warns of Charybdis and Scylla.
And you wave your arms in lieu of goodbye
As the one you love passes your life by.

The sirens wail through the shifting wastes
Luring lurid somnambulists into an embrace.
Breathtaken moments wrenched into oblivion
As nameless strangers violate your hidden space.

Let's trace crop circles on our jealousy.
Green and bountiful fields of disharmony
Mar the continent of heart's content.
Let's. Just. Say goodbye softly.
------------------------------------------------

I may get back to this, I'm not really content with it. Writing this has been really tiresome for me. I haven't flexed my brain muscles in quite a while. I shall try to write more often dear readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home